Gel positioning pad – heel
Heel pad – 18x10x7cm
These gel pads supports the patient’s ankles/feet/heels whilst in supine, lateral and prostrate positions. Manufactured in soft polymer viscoelastic gel with foam core, 100% free of silicone, latex or plasticiser.
Heels pads allow the patient’s heels to be placed in the cutouts, which secures and protects the ankle and heel areas without any hook or loop attachment. It can also be used to support the patient’s neck in supine surgery.
Assists in reducing patient pressure and avoiding the risk of bed sores and nerve injury
– X-Ray, MRI, radiation safe
– High thermal capacity – pads can be pre-warmed in hot air (<37°) to minimise patient’s heat loss
– Pads are non-conductive, can be used in various electrosurgical procedures
– Clean with water or hospital disinfectants
– Can be sterilised in wet, cold sterilisers. Do not use in gas steriliser, autoclave, washing machine, dryer