NSC Shelving and Storage Solutions provide tailored made and standardised shelving and storage systems for Emergency Departments to maximise space using static or mobile shelving, compactors, custom units and chrome wire baskets.
Quality and performance is of paramount importance to our clients so all our products are manufactured to assist our customers in complying with Australian Standard AS4187:2014 and OH&S requirements.
Emergency departments require chrome wire shelving and trolleys, chrome wire baskets for bedside patient chairs or beds and Pegasus high density storage racks, underbench cabinets or carts.
Constructed from high quality chrome plated steel, the shelving systems are available in a wide range of options to meet your site requirements. All NSC chrome wire shelving units have a 1 year warranty.
Chrome wire shelving features:
– Allows air to circulate over stored items and helps prevent dust collection
– Reduces time, labour and frequency of cleaning and dust downs
– Custom designed and built to ensure maximum storage capacity
– High load capacity and structural rigidity
– Height adjustable shelves
– All units can be mounted with casters for mobility
– Wide range of storage accessories
– Large range of stock held in our Sydney warehouse
Pegasus underbench cabinets are ideal for emergency departments, either built-in or with castors. Open frame racks can be installed in store rooms to store consumables and small items ready for use in a busy emergency department