Gel positioning pad – slanting shaped pad
Slanting shaped gel pad – 30x18x7/3cm
Manufactured in soft polymer viscoelastic gel with foam core, 100% free of silicone, latex or plasticiser.
Slanting pads are designed to support and protect lumbar areas, hepatic area and splenic area in lateral supine or supine surgeries. The slanting gel pads help to fully extend operation vision
field for surgeons and theatre personnel.
Assists in reducing patient pressure and avoiding the risk of bed sores and nerve injury
– X-Ray, MRI, radiation safe
– High thermal capacity – pads can be pre-warmed in hot air (<37°) to minimise patient’s heat loss
– Pads are non-conductive, can be used in various electrosurgical procedures
– Clean with water or hospital disinfectants
– Can be sterilised in wet, cold sterilisers. Do not use in gas steriliser, autoclave, washing machine, dryer
Ideal for use in procedures where the patient is lying on their back support the patient’s chest and body