Customised high density storage cabinets (underbench cabinets, standard tall cabinets and overhead wall mounted cabinets) to suit any storage area.
The Pegasus high density storage cabinets are designed and manufactured using high quality and hospital grade melamine as either a standard/tall unit, underbench cabinet, under table top cabinet or mounted to wall. Our team will measure the storage area and design a solution that maximises use of the space.
Installed with flex or tilt side panels, the units are designed in either E (600mm wide) or U (400mm wide) configurations and additional ‘bays’ can be added to make it wider. The cabinets can fit any module (basket, tray, shelves, catheter boxes, catheter hooks). The modules are retractable which have a unique safety-stop function which prevents the module from accidentally falling out when pulled.
The modules can be tilted in two different angles to view and access the stored items. Dividers, label holders and other accessories can be attached to baskets to suit the items being stored and improve organisation.
Ideal for hospital or healthcare redevelopments or new hospital builds where cabinets can be incorporated into the overall design. The Pegasus system can also be incorporated into existing cabinets – we can affix side panels and supply baskets to cabinets that already meet the ISO standard sizing (600x400mm). Multiple bays can be added on for multiple cabinets side-by-side.
– Designed to ISO standard, all modules can fit in cabinet
– Available as E or U types
– Comes standard with ABS side panels but retractable telescopic slides can be incorporated for heavy loads
– Available open/without door or with rolling tambour door, hinged solid door or glass door
– Custom heights up to 2100mm
– Custom design with various accessories
– Ability to combine the KANBAN stock rotation and ordering system