The high density modular storage range is perfect for any CSSD department to improve storage and organisation of sterile goods, consumables, sterile packs and other products.
The high quality interchangeable module system can be used in any CSSD store room, control & picking area and general areas.
Some of the benefits of using high density storage systems within a CSSD department include:
– Custom designed to suit the storage area, has been installed in many CSSD departments around Australia
– Improve organisation and cleanliness
– Ability to move modules around for stock rotation
– Baskets can be horizontal or angled and safety stop allows baskets to be viewed on an angle without falling out
– Can safety store all types of CSSD equipment, sterile goods, bulky/heavy goods, consumables, sterile packs and custom packs
– Can be used with other high density systems including cabinets, carts and trolleys
Pegasus open frame racks
This solution is perfect for CSSDs. We recommend installing open frame racks with pull out wire shelves (up to 13 per bay).
This allows for sterile trays to be stacked 1 per wire shelf – no need to stack on top of each other! This reduces any OH&S risks to personnel as well as reducing potential contamination or tears to sterile trays.
They can also be installed with ABS plastic baskets or a combination of both.
Customise to any number of bays in E (600mm wide) or U (400mm wide configurations) – only U for wire shelves.
Pegasus open frame carts
The Pegasus open frame carts are ideal for set up trolleys to move sterile trays from CSSD to Theatre. They features a protective bumper to protect the cart, goods being stored and the walls.
Install with pull out wire shelves (up to 11 per bay), plastic baskets or
a combination of both. Available in single or double options (U type only). Lower height (1739mm) to easily fit through doors. Handle to easily manoeuvre cart
NSC can visit your site to discuss your storage needs and design a detailed CAD drawing and quotation to meet these requirements. Please Contact Us to arrange a site inspection.